Five new premium-quality, high-design faucet families comprise the collection that will serve as the jewelry of the bathroom space
CHINO HILLS, CA – (April 14, 2017) — Jacuzzi Luxury Bath announces the expansion of its fashion plumbing offering to include a line of five premium-quality families of lavatory faucets, tub fillers and shower sets that range from ultra contemporary to classic and traditional. The Premium Collection faucets are made in Europe and contain the finest components and materials, including brass construction and ceramic disk cartridges.
“Our company tagline is ‘Water That Moves You’, so our expansion into the luxury faucet category makes perfect sense. Consumers will especially appreciate the high quality craftsmanship in a variety of designs and finishes of our European-made Premium Collection,” states Dean Francola, Vice President of New Business Development.
The Jacuzzi® Premium Collection is comprised of five product families:
- Barrea™ –a traditional design that provides a classic look to any bathroom décor. The most expansive family with widespread, bridge, roman tub filler and shower set models in four different finishes, including Polished Nickel.
- Salone™ – a sleek and striking curved design gives your bathroom a seamless look. Available in widespread, roman tub filler and shower set configurations in Polished Chrome and Brushed Nickel.
- Mincio™ – a bold contemporary design to complete the look of your bathroom suite. Offered in widespread, roman tub filler and shower applications in Polished Chrome and Brushed Nickel finishes.
- Razzo™ – a compelling contemporary look to add some bling to your modern bathroom retreat. Available in widespread, roman tub filler and shower set configurations in Polished Chrome and Brushed Nickel.
- Water Rainbow® Flow – The Water Rainbow® Flow bathtub filler is inspired by the original Jacuzzi® Water Rainbow® faucet made popular years ago. The uniquely shaped spout creates a dramatic cascade of water and a unique flow pattern. Luxury materials and components take this classic concept to a whole new level. Available in White with Chrome accents and in Polished Chrome.
“The faucet and shower sets perfectly complement the luxurious jetted and soaking bathtubs that have made the Jacuzzi® Brand famous,” adds Kristina Spindler, Director of Marketing. She continues, “Faucets serve as the finishing touches of bathroom and kitchen spaces, allowing the homeowner to personalize the space. We truly consider faucets the jewelry of the design space.”
The entire Premium Collection is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, comes in a variety of finish options, and ranges in design from traditional to contemporary. List prices for the Premium Collection start at $399. For more information about the collection, visit http://beta.jacuzzi.com/faucets/.
Media contact: Kristina Spindler, Director of Marketing, Jacuzzi Luxury Bath 1.909.247.2057.
ABOUT JACUZZI LUXURY BATH
Jacuzzi Luxury Bath proudly celebrates 60 years of fashioning the ultimate bathing experience, since the Jacuzzi brothers first commercialized the submersible whirlpool pump in 1956. The iconic line of Soaking, Pure Air®, Whirlpool and Salon® Spa experience baths continues to provide elevated and luxurious experiences by pushing the boundaries of convention in bathing.
Jacuzzi Luxury Bath is a dba of Jacuzzi Inc., the world’s most recognized name in whirlpool bathing. For more information, visit www.jacuzziluxurybath.com or follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/jacuzzibathus. For Jacuzzi Luxury Bath consumer service, call 1-800-288-4002.